LOS ANGELES, June 08, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pineapple Express, Inc. (OTC Grey: PNPL) (the “Company”), a publicly traded company that offers consulting, technology, capital and real estate services, turn-key property rentals and branding concepts to businesses in the legal cannabis industry, today announced that it will host a conference call for investors and interested parties on Monday, June 18, 2018 at 6pm Pacific Time.
The dial-in number for this pre-recorded conference call is (515) 739-1309 and the access code is 876791#. After entering the access code, please press # again when prompted. The call will be hosted by Matthew Feinstein, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Company and will be available for replay through the end of June 2018.
Interested parties are asked to submit their questions via email to email@example.com for possible inclusion in the Q&A portion of the call.
Conference call highlights are expected to include:
- Comprehensive update concerning the Company’s progress in obtaining a market maker and the Company’s plans to have its stock quoted on the OTCQB marketplace;
- Update on the Company’s planned stock dividends to shareholders to be issued subject to FINRA’s announcement;
- Specific details concerning the Company’s development of its fully leased 38,000 sq ft “Pineapple Park” cultivation rental project in Adelanto, CA;
- Launching of the Company’s patented Top-Shelf Safe Display System (SDS) for use in cannabis dispensaries to mitigate inventory loss and also ensure regulatory compliance.
- Development of the Company’s www.THC.com website and trademark;
- Details concerning the Company’s licensee relationship with its contracted branding partner to launch a robust Cannabidiol (CBD) product line under the Pineapple Express brand in exchange for a 10% royalty on all products sold;
- Details concerning the Company’s licensee relationship with its contracted branding partner to launch a robust cannabis product line under the THC brand in exchange for a 10% royalty on all products sold;
- Details concerning the Company’s licensee relationship with its contracted branding partner to launch a City/State licensed Cannabis Delivery Service under the Pineapple Express brand in exchange for a 10% royalty on all products sold;
- Details concerning the Company’s licensee relationship with its contracted branding partner to launch a chain of retail stores under the Pineapple Express brand in exchange for a 10% royalty on all products sold; and
- Launching of an in-house branding and marketing division to assist other cannabis industry participants in development of synergies between them and the Company.
“We look forward to showcasing all of our many exciting projects on the call and demonstrating commitment to building long-term value for our shareholders through consistent messaging, superior branding, unfaltering execution – all while keeping our management team lean and project costs to a minimum,” said Matthew Feinstein, CEO and Chairman of the Company.
About Pineapple Express, Inc.
Pineapple Express, Inc. (the “Company”) is based in Los Angeles, California. Through the Company’s operating subsidiary Pineapple Express Consulting, Inc., the Company provides capital to its canna-business clientele, leases real properties to those canna-businesses, and provide consulting and technology to develop, enhance, or expand existing and newly formed infrastructures. The Company intends to create a nationally branded chain of cannabis retail stores under the “Pineapple Express” name as soon as federal laws allow, which will be supported by anticipated Company-owned cultivation and processing facilities, and will feature products from anticipated Company-owned manufacturers. As long as cannabis remains federally illegal the Company’s operations will be limited to consulting, product licensing, leasing to and investing in existing and new canna-businesses, selling industry specific technology, and providing ancillary support services. The Company believes that its competitive advantages include its wealth of experience, business model, exclusive proprietary technology, and key industry contacts in an industry that is foreign to most. It is the Company’s expectation that these factors will set it apart from most of its competitors.
All statements other than statements of historical facts contained in this press release are “forward-looking statements,” which may often, but not always, be identified by the use of such words as “expects”, “anticipates”, “intends”, “estimates”, “plans”, “potential”, “possible”, “probable”, “believes”, “seeks”, “may”, “will”, “should”, “could” or the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. These statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause actual the Company’s results, performance or achievements to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements, including uncertainties as to the application and enforcement of U.S. and state federal laws in the cannabis industry (including to the Company’s business activities and the business activities of some of its customers and counterparties, while believed to be compliant with applicable state law, may be illegal under federal law because they violate the Federal Controlled Substances Act), the Company having a limited operating history, the Company’s ability to attract new canna-business clientele, successfully implementing the Company’s growth strategy (including relating to the Company’s intention to create a nationally branded and vertically integrated chain of cannabis retail stores under the “Pineapple Express” name and anticipated development of Company-owned cultivation and processing facilities), dependence on key Company personnel, timing of the filing the Company’s amended Registration Statement on Form 10 and clearing related Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) comments, timing of the filing the Company’s Form 211 with FINRA and clearing related comments, obtaining approval for the Company’s common stock to be quoted on one of the three OTC Markets, changes in economic conditions, competition and other risks including, but not limited to, those described from in the Company’s Registration Statement on Form 10, filed with the SEC on January 23, 2018, and other filings and submissions with the SEC.. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date hereof. All forward-looking statements are qualified in their entirety by this cautionary statement and the Company undertakes no obligation to revise or update these statements except as may be required by law.